The Cart Horse Protection Association is:
- A registered NPO with the Department of Social Development
- A registered PBO with the South African Revenue Service. PBO Number 930000749.
- All donations to the Association are tax deductible in terms of Article 18A of Income Tax Act No 58 of 1962.
- Classified as an ‘Exempt Micro Enterprise’ as per the Department of Trade and Industry’s Black Economic Empowerment Codes of Good Practice.
- We are a good BEE contributor and score between 65 – 75%, a BEE Recognition Level 4.
- Audited by Campbell & Co
- Governed by an active Management Committee which meets on a monthly basis and holds bi–annual Strategic Planning Workshops to ensure that our goals and objectives are aligned with the trends in the carting industry.
- Community Chest Due Diligence Certificate